Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

The Denim Shorts Dilemma



It's now late February, and the shops are full of their Spring/Summer 2015 collections. But there is one summer staple which I battle to find every year, and this time I've finally found them... the perfect denim shorts.

There is by no means a shortage of denim shorts on the high street, Everywhere you look there they are, but finding some that don't show a little bit of bum cheek every time you move seems to be a constant struggle.

Since I don't have legs like Jessica Simpson in Dukes of Hazzard I want some shorts that are just that little bit longer, and cover up at least some of my thighs. During my teenage years I developed stretch marks around my thighs (thanks to Bio-Oil they have disappeared dramatically) so I feel a little bit self-conscious about that area.



So here are the wonderful shorts... only £18 from Next! They are a bit longer so I don't mind going bare-legged, but the distressed look also stops them from looking like something my mum would wear. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, my mum is a very well-dressed woman.



What are your summer staples?


No comments:

Post a Comment