Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

New Buys

I'm now pretty certain that we have reached autumn, and for me that means lots of chunky knit jumpers, scarves and being able to wear all the black I want without looking quite so strange.

I went for a different approach to taking my photos today, using my brother's very plain bedroom wall as a background. As much as I love my own bedroom, my covered walls don't lend themselves quite so well to product photos. Let me know what you think in the comments!

Here are my most recent purchases. 


Scarf - New Look

I am a huge fan of tartan and this scarf is a fantastic way to incorporate it in to my daily look. The rich shades of purple, orange and navy also look great for autumn. It is also incredibly soft and will be lovely to snuggle in to as the weather turns colder. 


Jumper Dress - Next

Also available in cream, this jumper is one of the most comfortable things I've ever owned and I can't wait for the depths of winter to come just so that I can wear this! Teamed with either tights and Converse or leggings and Doc Marts, this jumper makes January 9am lectures seem almost bearable. 


Blanket Wrap - Boohoo

You may remember my recent post on blanket wraps, where I was searching the internet in search of the one. Well, I finally decided on Boohoo's version of the trend. The black and white check pattern means that it will be very wearable. It's also incredibly warm and will almost feel like I'm still in bed during bleak November mornings. 



I rarely seem to return from a shopping trip these days without having bought some kind of black top and this outing was no exception. This style is all over the high street at the moment, but the one in Dorothy Perkins really took my fancy. A very wearable piece that will see me through a lot of "what should I wear?" stresses. 


Jumper - Primark

I am a huge fan of the turtle neck trend that seems to have taken the high street by storm. A lot of people slate Primark but I think that it cannot be beaten when it comes to basic pieces like this that might only be on trend for one season. As the jumper is quite thin it will be great for layering during this changeable time. 


Bag - Primark

This bag was an absolute steal - it was only £7 and look how much detail is on the flap! With a magnetic flap closing, adjustable strap and inside zip pocket, this is a perfect bag to carry essentials in when I feel like mixing it up from wearing black all the time

What were your favourite pieces?
Are there any trends you are loving this season? 




No comments:

Post a Comment