Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

Aisle Style

It's August, and the peak of summer means only one thing to many women: wedding season.

As a university student, I'm not exactly in the position to get married myself. However that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a little window shopping for wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and even table decorations. Just don't tell my boyfriend.

The website Aisle Style (which you can access here) is full of beautiful dresses appropriate for the bride, bridesmaids or even a sophisticated and glamorous ball.

Me and my close female friends have already made arrangements to be each other's bridesmaids and have rotated the maid of honour to ensure that we all take on the role for one of our best friends. Even though none of us are engaged and we aren't even all in relationships, it's important to get this stuff worked out early, right?

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the site.

Simple Ball Gown Strapless Ruching Short/Mini Satin Cocktail Dresses

£89.98 available here

I think this piece would be perfect for a masquerade ball, paired with silver sandals, clutch bag and a glittering mask, it's sophisticated without looking too over the top and is age appropriate for a 19 year old.

Dropped Chiffon Strapless Floor-length A-line Bridesmaid Dresses

£64.99 available here

This is exactly what I would have the bridesmaids at my wedding wear. As my best friends, it's important that they are happy and comfortable, but it also doesn't break the bank! I think this colour would be perfect for a late summer-autumn wedding.

Half Sleeved Illusion Neck Sheer Lace ovelray Tulle Wedding Dress

£229 available here

I love the idea of a vintage wedding dress, and this style encapsulates everything I want from my dress. The delicate sleeves and lace design is simply stunning and would hopefully keep all eyes on me if and when the big day occurs.

Potential bride-to-be or not, this is a wonderful website.










No comments:

Post a Comment